Day 19 - "If a Metallica song could describe how I'm feeling it's be Whiplash."

I've just cleaned the living room and crashed on the settee. I've been feeling tired today (there's a theme emerging here), but I'm guessing that most of this tiredness is a result of the Covid jab. Yesterday evening I felt like I'd been in a car crash; my arms were both aching, my neck was stiff, and my head felt as if it were inside a jar. If a Metallica song could describe how I'm feeling it'd be Whiplash. Luckily, I haven't had a temperature, but I am running on empty.

Today, I've been reading Kirsty Gallagher's Lunar Living to try and understand the moons phases a little bit better than I do now. The book is actually really good; a nice balance of information with interjections of human personality. That's what I hate about most astrology/lunar books - they're too scientific and lose my interest very quickly. I want to know how things work and how they affect me, not how things work and understand astral trajectory.

One book I am trying to find (and can't seem to find anywhere), is a book on nutrition and the menstrual cycle. I'd love to explore foods at different stages of my cycle and feel the benefits of good quality nutrition at key times of my monthly's. Surely there's a book which suggests foods that compliment the cycle? If not, perhaps one is worth writing.

An update on my thrush: it's still there. However, I don't feel as irritable as I did yesterday which means that it's possibly clearing up. This evening we have a movie and munch fest  with burger for dinner and a sweeties for later on. We've only left the house twice today; once to walk the dogs, and the second time to walk to the shops for burger buns. Unfortunately, we couldn't go out in the car today because the whole street is being installed with fibre optic broadband, so our driveway has been blocked.

If you do know of a good nutritional book for eating around the menstrual cycle, drop me a message.

Until next time.

Comments