Day 20, 21 and 22 - "I'm hella excited!"

 I have crammed three days worth of content in this post because not much has happened, yet EVERYTHING has happened. 

It has been a strange few days for me and I've found myself listening to my inner voice which is begging me to keep true to myself and listen more fiercely to my inner-desires. As such, I've been driven to want to read tarot/oracle cards for people -- which is exciting. A good friend of mine introduced me to a website where readings are posted for free until the reader becomes an approved member. I must admit, I was a little dubious at first and didn't think I was ready to actually read for anyone - until I WAS.

My first thread on the site was a huge success! After completing my readings. people started to comment on how accurate both my oracle and Norse readings were and my confidence grew from there. This ability that I have has been pushed aside for far too long and I want to share my passion and energy with others; helping them, and guiding them. As part of the approved reader requirements, I also conducted a reading for a member of the admin team which was received well. Now I am able to post as an approved reader and continue to grow with my practice. I'm hella excited!

This week I have felt myself approaching my inner-autumn and should expect my bleed around the full moon (the end of the week). Over these past few weeks, I have seen such a transformation in myself and actually long for my bleed. It's almost like I have rewired my brain and reconnected it to my body and heart so that it is now aligned. What's more, I'm encouraging others to chart their cycle too; sharing their journey's with me along the way. 

I feel at peace with myself right now. Content. Happy. Satisfied. Fulfilled. 

Until next time.

Comments