Day 13 - "Don't settle for anything less than you truly deserve."

I laugh, but the cramps and arse pain have now subsided. I now find myself sitting at my candlelit altar drinking tea freshly brewed from my teapot. Something in me has ignited, friendships are being rekindled, and I find my relationship with people getting stronger. What's more, I'm noticing that people have started to turn to me for guidance and support, a few have been inspired by reflections and practice and have begun working on self-reflection and self-love.

The divine feminine within me is making an appearance in my daily life, urging me to be a better version of myself and extend my gratitude and kindness toward others. I've even found myself engaging with social media more to meet, celebrate, and practice with like-minded people who wish to grow as a community. I have never felt so in tune and connected with myself. When a friend asked me the other day how I felt, I best described my feelings as one who had discovered some kind of secret, or treasure, and was desperate to share their knowledge and wealth. I haven't had to find a life coach or enrol on some magical course that promises the earth and delivers nothing. I've just had to listen more than I speak, reflect instead of reacting, and envision a better, brighter, version of me.

Starting from tomorrow, I am working on Manifestation; bringing light and positivity into my life through daily gratitude practices and self-improvement. I will be reflecting on these practices briefly within my blog, but more importantly, how these practices are enhancing my self-awareness. While this blog is about menstrual cycle awareness, it's important to understand the groundwork behind getting to know yourself on a much deeper level. For me, this includes acknowledging my shadow; the emotional trauma that is still attached to events in my life that are unresolved, and being open and honest with you, myself, and within each and every relationship I hold. Those that love me, are already alongside me, those that breed their negativity are fading into the distance.

I'd hate to think that this all sounds wishy-washy, but trust me when I tell you that most of us spend a lifetime searching for something; whether that's job satisfaction or relationship success, only discover later in life that what they are searching for is already there; It's already coded within them. Therefore, we each need to more spend time deciphering the codex, discovering our inner power, and understanding who we are!

I feel so alive, happy, and excited about my future. I know that I am destined for bigger and brighter things, and I hope these daily musings will help you understand that you are too. Don't settle for anything less than what you truly deserve. 

This weekend has been magickal.

Until next time.

Comments